DuffMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeadlyAdult App

4 posters

Go down

DeadlyAdult App Empty DeadlyAdult App

Post  deadlyadult Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:54 am

My Character name is: DeadlyAdult

My Country : Singapore

My Age : 14

My Real Name: Davis:X

Hi I am DeadlyAdult i am helpful and caring towards player. i have not been gm in any server but i willing to try and experiance about gm style i will obey the gms rule and would not give any one any thing even though is my best friend or etc ...Although i do not know some of the commands but i willing to learn .

One Of my Situation : What if i see a hacker, if i see any hacker i will straight ban he/ her without explanation/reason.

Second Situation : What if i see People Asking Why skill all gone ( And No Gm on ): i will explain to them What had happen and make him/her clam down

Third Situation : What if people keep complaining Why item Gone i will clam them down did u @save or something like that but no refund will be given bak to them.

Fourth Situation: If Server is about to reboot or something like News Or PAtch like that i will Tell all People in DuffMs to Go and check it out Or Find out about whats going to happen Nextday

A little Of Experince That i Like About GM's: I like About Gm because i could help ppl around in DuffMs such that ppl will Like me it make u feel gd when u help people although i Did not even been a gm before but i do willing to learn from gms which is more experience.

What a GM means to me:I believe being a GM is the equivalent to being a leader. GMs should be a role model to the players and and work as a team with other GMs to help make the server a better place, teamwork is a faster method and working togheter might enlight members to follow in foot steps.

Commitment: - The spirit of determination and dedication; it leads to the highest order of discipline. Commitment entails unrelenting determination to achieve the highest standard of excellence in every form of enterprise, and endeavor; with that, requires sacrifice, and a high level of diligence.

Why should i pick you:I am a kind Boy and Quite Funny helpfull willing to face problem

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by deadlyadult on Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : modify)

deadlyadult

Back to top Go down

DeadlyAdult App Empty Re: DeadlyAdult App

Post  iPodCandy Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:03 am

Great app

iPodCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:39 pm

nice app i want to c how you do it so
trial GM

Admin
Admin

https://duffms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iRawrz Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:53 am

I guess you practically copied everything from the app you did on Lovestory. And you forgot to change it. read it and see wat is wrong.

iRawrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum