DuffMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shino GM application

5 posters

Go down

Shino GM application Empty Shino GM application

Post  Shino Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:03 am

Hey guys, first off my name is Sheera and I'm fifteen years old.I'am from Malaysia.I have been playing MapleStory for over three years and I play under the IGN Shino.

I have been a GM on a few different servers. I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them except coder.

I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions.

I am very experienced in support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions.

I have been in many popular servers, so far i have been co-owner twice, and Gm 3 times.

I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go.

I love hosting events. I have lots of ideas for events and get lots of new ideas all the time.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

Currently I am a GM in another server that has an average of 30 players online, If i am chosen for Gm i will quit the other server ( I do not want to give the name of the other server b/c of advertising )

I promise if i become GM i will online 6 hour a day

Shino

Back to top Go down

Shino GM application Empty Re: Shino GM application

Post  iRawrz Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:58 am

Its good to have confidence, but i guess this is what you call over-confidence -.-"

iRawrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 pm

Bran:over-confidence,,,,,,,,, yeah but i think she looks like a good GM

Admin
Admin

https://duffms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shino Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:12 am

soo am i in? sunny