DuffMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x33skygirl's GM Application~

Go down

x33skygirl's GM Application~ Empty x33skygirl's GM Application~

Post  x33skygirl Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:19 pm

IGN: x33skygirl ( i haven't created the character yet because the servers down)
Location/Timezone: [GMT+8.00] Singapore
MSN email: jilliankoh@hotmail.com

Hi my name is Jillian [sshh] i have been playing maple story since i was pri 3. xD

I want to be a GM because i can bring joy and happiness to the server. Very Happy

I think that i should be chosen because i am friendly and helpful and is able to answer player's questions about bugs and other stuff.

What can you do to help the server : I can help the server improve and bring happiness and joy to de server. <3

If you suspect someone of hacking what will you do? I will hide and track him down to see whether hes really hacking before i ban him.

If two players get in a fight what would you do? i would break the 2 apart and warn them if they fight again i would ban or jail them for about half and hour or an hour.

If a player is ksing another player what would you do? Ask him to change channels or create a party.

If GM's get in a fight what would you do? Break those 2 apart and i ask them to stop, if they still doesn't stop i will report it to you.

Will you respect the DuffMS GM rules? yes , of course~

Do you have MSN Messenger installed and working? Yes .~

Are you above the age of 14? No Sad

Is there anything else you would like to add? I have not a lot of experience being a GM but i am willing to learn and perform well in my GM duties. <3

I will respect the DuffMS GM rules.

:. Thank you for taking yr time to read my application<3 .:

x33skygirl

Back to top Go down

x33skygirl's GM Application~ Empty Re: x33skygirl's GM Application~

Post  x33skygirl Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:52 pm

bump =[

x33skygirl

Back to top Go down